Monday, February 18, 2008

We are blessed!

It has been a few days since my last post. That doesn't mean that I have been idle. "Life" has been happening!! I love "Life"!! I love being a wife, mother, grandmother, daughter, friend and any other "label" that could be attached to me. I remember a time in my life (many years ago) that I couldn't say "I love "Life". God is so good to us. We are truly blessed people. Maybe I am especially feeling this way because we have, once again, had a wonderful week-end. Phil and I were saying last evening that we seem to live for week-ends, but for different reasons than some people do. It's on the week-ends, because of everyone's busy schedules, that we get the opportunity to spend time with our family and friends. This week-end was no exception. Becky came home and brought some friends with her. I always enjoy entertaining, and especially enjoy entertaining my children and their friends. That means I get to play, relax and cook!!! Most Sundays, I have some of our children our grand-daughter and whoever else I can find, for Sunday dinner. It is a time that I treasure. I wouldn't trade these precious moments for anything in the world. The only bit of disappointment was the fact that we didn't have church Sunday morning because of the ice. I always look forward to the special time of worship with my "church family". Well, God understands and still blesses! We sat in our living room and sang choruses. That was special. I enjoyed it very much. Well, back to the normal week of work, work, work.... I LOVE it! The week-end is coming! I hope you have a wonderful week!!

No comments: